We will …
1. Seek the Holy Spirit’s direction and empowerment for our daily life and ministry.
2. Gather regularly as the local expression of the Body of Christ to worship God in ways that engage the heart, mind, soul, and strength of the people.
3. Provide training models and resources for members of all ages to develop their daily spiritual disciplines.
4. Encourage believers to grow in their walks with God and with one another in the context of a safe, affirming environment.
5. Be intentional in our efforts to build loving caring relationships within families, between members, and within the community we serve.
6. Identify and develop individuals whom God has called and given the gift of leadership and challenge them to be servant-leaders.
7. Place high priority on communicating the truth of Jesus and demonstrating the love of Jesus to those outside the faith.
8. Utilize appropriate facilities, equipment, and systems to provide maximum support for the growth and development of our ministry.
9. Reach out to others in the Body of Christ for collaboration, resource sharing, learning opportunities and united celebrations of worship.
10. Teach our members that they are stewards of their God-given resources and challenge them to sacrificial generosity in sharing with others.